Assos Equipe RSR S9 Bib Short
The Pro-spec Assos Equipe RSR S9 Bib Short is the lightest, most compressive race-engineered bib short to ever leave the Assos lab. Type.701kompressor fabric delivers a flawless ergonomic fit of superlight woven fabric that feels frictionless on the skin and reduces drag through the air. The all-new A-Lock Engineering Framework that aims to deliver market-leading stability with maximum freedom of movement features the ergoBox construction that holds the pad secure, whether cornering or riding hard in and out of the saddle. The Carbon Xbib is a single section of elastic material, folded over on itself, creating a supportive A-frame for stability without pressure over the shoulders.
The new RS pad insert features plush shock-absorbing support from an ultralight open-cell foam and the new kraterCooler delivers increased airflow to reduce heat and discomfort in the saddle.
- Six years in development and testing in the harshest conditions
- A-Lock engineering developed for a stabilizing framework of innovative detailing in key areas around the shorts
- Type.701kompressor fabric is super light, delivers exceptional compressive quality and fits flawlessly against the skin for a frictionless, silky feel
- ergoBox panel construction frames the pad insert in the back adding further stability
- Carbon Xbib is a single section of bib strap material with tuned elasticity
- Butterfly Pattern single fabric panel delivers consistent hold and keeps weight down
- superAir microshock foam in the pad insert ensures shock-absorbing comfort thanks ultralight open cell foam
- Reinforced central stitch, called the Horizontal Stabilizer, locks in the pad insert
- goldenGate technology enables fluid movement with reduced friction thanks to stitch-free side panel design