Assos Mille GT C2 Spring Fall Bib Knicker
With mid-weight insulation, coverage of the knees and a water-repellent construction, the Assos Mille GT C2 Spring Fall Bib Knicker is ideal for long distances in cool conditions. Pre-shaped panels have fewer seams to reduce the chance of irritation and RX EVO fabric is not only warm, but it's also soft against the skin, highly breathable and repels light rain.
A MILLE GT C2 insert provides 11mm of foam padding to soak up shock and the 3D Waffle has perforations to keep you feeling fresh while reducing excess weight. goldenGate stitching anchors the front and back of the insert but lets it float in the middle so it can move with the body as you pedal.
The leg grippers use elastic that's woven through the band to secure the short without over-squeezing. Up top, lightweight bib straps sit smoothly against the body and help hold everything in place thanks to the X-frame design, which also reduces material sag at the lower back. A soft zeroPressure waist prevents discomfort around the stomach.
- RX EVO provides midweight thermal insulation and its brushed inner face is soft against the skin with breathability and ECO water repellency that manage moisture from inside and out
- X-Frame A-frame suspension inherited from the Equipe RSR summer bibs. Limits sag on the lower back, stabilising the insert and main body panel
- zeroPressure waist developed with a soft, highly elastic material to improve the comfort and hold at the waist, minus any pressure or pinching
- Ultralight leg grippers with elastic woven through the bands create a secure hold without restriction
- MILLE GT C2 insert - Shock-Absorb Damping Mono uses compressive foam layers in an 11mm endurance platform. Thermoformed shaping reduces ridges and irritation
- 3D Waffle is a patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate stitching pattern anchors the front and back but lets the insert’s body float, letting it move with your body rather than against it