Assos Mille GT C2 Winter Bib Tight
Enhance comfort on cold rides in Assos' Mille GT C2 Winter Bib Tight. It's constructed from advanced RX EVO Plus and warp knit materials for excellent insulation, breathability, odour and abrasion resistance and high stretch. The tight supports the muscles through hard efforts and a single seam reduces the chances of friction.
A MILLE GT C2 insert sits at the core of this garment and uses 3D Waffle perforated foam to effectively absorb shock while keeping the air flowing. goldengate stitching anchors the insert at either end so it can 'float' and move with the body as you pedal.
Bunching of material behind the knees is reduced thanks to Louvre Tec shaping, and at the waist, a zeroPressure design prevents over-squeezing of the stomach.
- RX EVO Plus offers good thermal insulation, resists odour and uses asymmetrical stretch
- Abrasion-resistant warp knit
- Gently compressive, bulk-reducing hold
- MILLE GT C2 insert with compressive foam layers in an 11mm endurance platform. Thermoformed shaping reduces ridges and irritation
- goldenGate stitching pattern anchors the front and back but lets the insert float
- 3D Waffle three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- regularFit and body contoured shaping with a single seam eliminates friction
- Louvre Tec shaping behind the knees removes excess material to eliminate bunching
- zeroPressure waist uses a soft, elastic material to improve comfort and hold at the waist
- X-frame A-frame suspension limits sag at the lower back and stabilises the main body panel
- Raw-cut waist and ankles
Assos Mille GT C2 Winter Bib Tight Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".