Assos Mille GT Half Short
The Assos Mille GT Half Short is practical, comfortable and supportive. The bib-free design makes mid-ride toilet stops far less hassle and the short is ideal for indoor training too. Constructed from Type.429 Titanio material, you get a blend of compression, elasticity and durability, while on the waist Aerofit is super soft and ventilated, created in a fold-over design to prevent the build-up of pressure.
Assos' MILLE EVO SUMMER insert is responsible for protecting your most sensitive areas and the 8mm of memory foam does just that, absorbing shock and keeping you comfortable in the saddle hour after hour. superFlat grippers around the leg hem will hold the short securely in place without over-squeezing.
- Type.429 Titanio: A comfortable, lightly compressive textile, using a four-way stretch to maximise elasticity
- Aerofit: An ultrasoft warp-knit fabric applied to the waist, woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation and featuring high elasticity plus built-in odorControl
- MILLE EVO SUMMER insert: Proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled between comfort and performance
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert to increase airflow
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam, that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement
- superFlat grippers: Ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the short in place without excess pressure
- 2L Waist: Fold-over front panel design creates a smooth, pressure-free transition between the body and fabric
- Reflective accents: Small strips on the back of the legs
- regularFit: Optimised for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than Assos' second-skin racingFit