Assos Mille GT Winter Bib Tight - No Insert
The unpadded Assos MILLE GT Winter Bib Tight (no insert) are worn over a favourite pair of bib shorts and provide a comfortable and protective outer layer for cold winter riding.
Two sophisticated materials are utilised in the construction of this tight to target the specific requirements of different areas of the legs when riding. The fronts of the legs hit the elements head-on, so the RX Heavy material is positioned on these areas to thoroughly insulate against the cold. Complementing this highly warming material is the thinner RX light textile that increases ventilation across the rear of the legs and improves flexibility in the knee zone. Both materials feature a water-repellent treatment that increases weather shielding by warding off light rain and wheel-spray.
The two materials are joined via Assos’ regularFit pattern that is cut close to be lightly compressive but also forms perfectly to the legs when pedalling. This advanced fit is kept in position at all times by the Y7 Frame bib straps and their partnering Stabilizator V3 panel that combine to offer support and comfort for the longest of days in the saddle.
Reflective bands placed on the calves complete the bib tight by granting increased safety for when riding in low-light conditions.
- An unpadded winter bib tight that is worn over a padded bib short grants insulation, breathability and weather resistance
- RX Heavy material with an ECO water-repellent treatment features on the front of the legs to heavily insulate and to shield from light rain and road spray
- RX light, with an ECO water-repellent treatment, is used for its light insulation, flexibility and high breathability on the backs of the legs
- regularFit cut is lightly compressive and is pre-shaped for comfort and support in the riding position
- Y7 Frame bib straps are wide, flexible and sit comfortably between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3 panel between the bib straps has limited vertical stretch to increase support
- Reflective bands placed on the backs of the calves add low-light visibility
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3