Assos Mille GTO C2 Fuchsrohre Shell Jacket
The Assos Mille GTO C2 Fuchsrohre Shell Jacket delivers windproof, water-resistant protection in a lightweight package. Micro-perforated Sphere Ultra Hole is constructed from a two-layer membrane that creates a good barrier against the elements has plenty of stretch and does not compromise on breathability so you shouldn't overheat. Over the shoulders, a highly exposed area, waterproof Silver Storm creates more protection and is very reflective to maximise visibility in low light. The sleeves and back panel use Push Pull, an even more breathable, stretchy textile.
Raw cut sleeves and hem ensure the jacket sits smoothly without feeling overly bulky, and a regularFit makes it good for layering. Louvre Tec set-in sleeves and ergonomic shaping to this garment reduce bunching or wrinkling of material in an aggressive riding position.
- Sphere Ultra Hole is an ultrathin two-layer membrane that balances windproof, water-resistant protection with stretch. It’s equipped with micro-perforations that increase breathability and prevent overheating
- Weatherproofing is supplemented across the shoulders by Silver Storm, a new high-stretch, waterproof, and reflective textile
- Sleeves and back are made of breathable, high-stretch Push Pull
- regularFit is built for long-distance rides, and it ensures the Fuchsrohre layers well without restriction over your other equipment
- Raw cut sleeves and hem eliminate friction and bulk
- Louvre Tec set-in sleeves and shaping at the collar bones remove excess material to eliminate bunching or wrinkling across the chest while you’re stretched out in the saddle
- Magnetic zip snaps into place for easier operation while riding in variable conditions
- Reflective finishing details and Silver Storm shoulders make the Fuchsrohre one of Assos' most high-visibility garments
Assos Mille GTO C2 Fuchsrohre Shell Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".