Assos Mille GTS C2 Spring Fall Bib Short
The lightly insulated, water-repellent Assos Mille GTS C2 Spring Fall Bib Short is ideal for long rides in the transitional seasons, worn alone or paired with knee or leg warmers as the mercury drops further.
Two main fabrics make up the garment; RX EVO light in the legs and on the rear panel and even more breathable RX EVO on the crotch. Both are water-resistant to repel rain and road spray, and super-soft inners maximise comfort. The legs are cut longer for improved coverage, with lightweight leg grippers preventing ride-up, while a zeroPressure waist using extra stretchy material distributes pressure evenly across the stomach.
At the core of the short is an advanced MILLE GTS C2 insert with 13mm 3D waffle foam that's breathable and dries fast. goldenGate stitching anchors the insert front and back, leaving it to move freely with the body. kraterCooler perforations help expel moisture to keep you fresh. Everything is held in place by light, flexible bib straps and X-frame suspension, which stabilises the insert and main body.
- RX EVO light provides lightweight insulation with high breathability on legs and rear panel
- RX EVO adds midweight insulation for targeted protection on the crotch
- Eco water repellency
- X-Frame A-frame suspension inherited from the Equipe RSR summer bibs. Limits sag on the lower back, stabilising the insert and main body panel
- zeroPressure waist developed with a soft, highly elastic material to improve the comfort and hold at the waist, minus any pressure or pinching
- Ultralight leg grippers with elastic woven through the bands create a secure hold without restriction
- MILLE GTS C2 insert - Shock-Absorb Damping System Twin13 is a dual-layer, 13mm construction of fast-drying, high-density foam materials in an endurance cycling platform
- 3D Waffle is a patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate stitching pattern anchors the front and back but lets the insert’s body float, letting it move with your body rather than against it
- kraterCooler perforations in the insert’s leading edge expel moisture from the insert to maintain breathability and a dry, warm microclimate