Assos Trail Long Sleeve Jersey
Providing versatility, comfort and protection, the Assos Trail Long Sleeve Jersey guarantees warm weather performance across a sweep of mountain biking genres thanks to its comprehensive set of attributes.
The primary body panels are constructed from Triangle material that is tough enough to withstand the rigours of off-road riding but also flexible to permit total freedom of movement. This fabric also pulls moisture away from the skin for rapid, cooling evaporation and protects from the sun’s harmful rays. dyneRope panels are utilised on the forearms, and this hardy and durable textile protect these vulnerable areas from scuffs and scrapes from overhanging trail hazards. A cooling airflow, to combat hot conditions, is awarded by the 3-Mesh material that is strategically positioned under the arms.
The advanced materials are linked via Assos’ trailFIT pattern that is trim enough to promote a snag-free silhouette when riding but provides unrestricted movement for any style of mountain biking.
A zipped pocket located on the lower arm completes the jersey by offering secure storage for valuables when out on the trail.
- A flexible jersey that offers breathability and protection to vulnerable areas when riding the trails
- Triangle main panel material is tough, soft, breathes well, pulls moisture away from the skin and protects from the sun to a rating of UPF35
- dyneRope textile is used on the forearms to protect against scuff and scrapes when riding
- 3-Mesh, a breathable, bi-stretch circular knit, provides enhanced ventilation under the arms
- trailFIT cut is trim but never restrictive and gives a versatile fit for different riding positions and genres
- Zipped pocket located on the lower arm for cash, identification, ski-lift passes, and other small items
- Assos Climarange: Summer 1/3