Assos Triator SS Short Sleeve Speedsuit
The Assos Triator SS Short Sleeve Speedsuit has been conceived with gruelling medium to super long-distance triathlon races in mind, so it possesses the very best materials and design features. The upper body section comprises an ultralight, moisture-wicking and highly aerodynamic material to ensure comfort and speed through the water and when on land. The torso is complemented by leg panels realised in Type.701kompressor fabric that boosts muscle support and completely eliminates friction.
The torso has a svelte cut with an ergonomic V-shape format to cancel the chances of restriction and material bunching, while the lower half of the suit has an ergoBox pattern to support the seat pad on the wearer throughout the three disciplines. The seat pad uses two thicknesses of 3D waffle foam to cushion the sit bones on the saddle and relieve pressure on the sensitive perineum area. Additionally, the seat pad is joined to the short via a semi-stitchless Golden Gate configuration to allow it to glide with the movement of the legs.
An oversized scoop neck and raw cut hems reduce the incidence of chafing, and the short sleeves grant a touch of extra sun protection compared to sleeveless options. Innovative ice pack pockets situated on the chest and upper back are great design additions for stiflingly hot weather, and two rear pockets hold all race essentials securely.
- Developed for medium to super long-distance triathlon races and summer training
- The upper half comprises 3D Cube textile that is ultralight, stretchy, aerodynamic and moisture-wicking
- Type.701kompressor material leg panels boost muscle support and eliminate friction
- V-shaped Falken Cut upper body panelling provides a svelte but unrestrictive fit and eliminates material bunching
- The short sleeves add extra UV protection compared with sleeveless designs
- The two-panel ergoBox Butterfly short section pattern supports the TRIATOR seat pad
- The low volume TRIATOR seat pad uses two thicknesses of 3D waffle foam to support the sit bones and reduce pressure
- The part-stitchless Golden Gate seat pad concept allows the pad to glide with the rider’s movements
- An oversized scoop neck and raw cut shoulders cancel chafing
- Raw cut leg hems don’t pinch and are aerodynamic and are held in place by silicone grippers
- Full length bonded front zip allows personalised levels of cooling and facilitate easy nature breaks
- Innovative ice pockets are positioned on the upper back and chest and accommodate ice packs in extremely hot weather
- Two lower back fabric lidded pockets store race and training essentials securely