##Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Womens Long Sleeve Base Layer
Riding in the coldest of winter conditions requires an organised clothing layering system and the Assos Ultraz Winter Skin Womens Long Sleeve Base Layer acts as the perfect first line of defence against the chill thanks to its amalgamation of Arctic inspired traits.
A wool and polypropylene blend is utilised, and this material sits comfortably next to the skin thanks to its super-soft construction. Incredibly thermal but also breathable this fabric regulates the wearer's temperature according to the effort level and is also flexible to ensure total freedom of movement.
A slim cut pattern grants a perfect fit when in the riding position and makes sure that there is no excess material to uncomfortably bunch up when other clothing layers are worn on top. The body uses a seamless construction to eliminate the chances of irritation, and the long sleeves are joined via a raglan cut that bestows a greater range of motion. A tall collar wraps comfortably around the neck and wards off the entry of cold draughts
- A super warm base layer that keeps the core protected during the coldest winter conditions
- Arctic inspired wool and polypropylene material blend is thermal, breathable, flexible and light
- Slim cut pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a raglan cut to ensure freedom of movement
- Tall, thick collar eliminates draughts
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3