Assos Winter Skin Womens Long Sleeve Base Layer
The Winter Skin Women's Long Sleeve Base Layer from Assos allows even the coldest of winter conditions to be tackled thanks to a collaboration of advanced materials and meticulous manufacturing standards.
A thick and plush, but lightweight material blends polypropylene, carbon and elastane to offer optimal levels of insulation and breathability. Soft against the skin, this composition keeps the wearer warm, dry and comfortable through the winter, even when riding at varying intensities.
A close-fitting cut ensures that the material stays close to the skin so that its insulating properties are fully realised and also to minimise uncomfortable material bunching while it sits underneath other clothing layers. The body possesses a one-piece, seamless construction to eradicate irritation from seams and the sleeves are joined via a raglan cut to improve flexibility and freedom of movement.
A tall collar completes the garment by cancelling out the threat of cold draughts and minimising heat loss from the vulnerable neck area.
- A thick, plush and flexible base layer for cold winter riding conditions
- Polypropylene, carbon and elastane material blend is insulating and moisture-wicking
- Slim cut pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a raglan cut to ensure freedom of movement
- Tall, thick collar eliminates draughts
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3