Assos XC Bib Shorts
Hitting that sweet spot between comfort and durability, the Assos XC Bib Short is optimised for the needs of mountain biking. Engineered for performance and tested by the BMC MTB Racing Team the short features a top-line ripstop, abrasion-resistant breathable dyneRope fabric that will handle all of the attrition that comes with the toughest off-road riding conditions.
Sweat is wicked away from the skin, keeping you comfortable as the intensity ramps up, preventing irritation or hotspots. The chamois is dialled in to be mountain bike-specific as well in order to deal with the different body angles and movement that occur on the trails. The pad is positioned slightly further forward and includes a 10mm memory foam to protect and ensure comfort is delivered even on the steepest climbs.
- Off-road insert features an increased 10mm memory foam with elastic insert interface that moves with the body as your position shifts
- Type.429 Titanio fabric uses a 4-way stretch to maximise elasticity
- dyneRope tex fabric on the side panels is lightweight and cut-resistant in the most accident-prone areas
- Fabric wraps around the thighs to give a unique level of comfort and compression
- The bibs have been treated with anti-bacterial odorControl
- Dual bibStabilizer provides strap stability while pushing hard
- MTB-specific leg grippers deliver compression, support and ensure no slipping or riding up when riding hard
- The Assos S7 waffle is equipped with perforated foam, reducing weight and increasing breathability