Axiom Streamliner Disc DLX Rear Rack
When you’re heading out the door with all your equipment for a weekend long adventure, cutting down on weight and heightening efficiency is of high priority. Luckily, the Axiom Streamliner Disc DLX Rear Rack has been constructed with a low weight 6061 T6 alloy, and although it weighs an impressively low 575g, it doesn’t skimp on the strength and durability you need over rougher surfaces.
The patent pending design is specific to disc brake bikes, and gives a wide berth from the fork to ensure you get enough clearance when it gets muddy. If you’re worried you don’t have threaded eyelets, there’s no need to worry. The patent pending part of this rear rack is that is doesn’t needed eyelets - it simply attaches via mudguard/caliper mount!
Thanks to its ultra-slim construction, the rear rack keeps the load closer to the centre of the bike, meaning bag swing is hugely reduced for an overall more efficient and comfortable ride. With a 50kg weight limit, this is the ultimate rear rack for long adventures.
- Patent pending design specifically for use on bikes with disc brakes
- Designed for use on bikes without threaded eyelets
- A lightweight, low-profile solution for mountain, commuting and fitness bikes
- Ultra-narrow profile improves aerodynamics, keeps load closer to centre and greatly reduces bag swing
- Hand-welded 10.2mm tubular 6061 T6 alloy construction
- Fits 26" and 700C wheels
- Ample space for MTB and Hybrid/Trekking fenders
- Weight: 575g
- Capacity: 50kg
PRODUCT REF: 184019
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more