BMC ICS Aero Team Carbon Handlebar
Designed to be used in conjunction with BMC’s ICS technology stem to reduce drag and improve control, the ICS Aero Team Carbon Handlebar has an ergonomic shape for increased comfort in all positions. Not only is drag reduced by the handlebar’s minimal frontal area, but also by the integrated cable routing that conceals all cables from the wind, further increasing its aerodynamic credentials. The 2.5° flare at the drops gives clearance for the wrists whilst the compact dimensions offer comfortable hand positions with easy switching between them.
- A dedicated aero road bike handlebar designed to create a minimal frontal surface area to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Compatible with an aerodynamically optimised BMC ICS technology stem (available separately)
- Full carbon construction
- Ergonomic aero top shape
- Ample wrist clearance when riding in the drops
- Integrated, internal cable routing
- ICS Aero clamping interface
- 66mm reach, 125mm drop, 2.5˚ flare
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".