Bell Super Air MIPS MTB Helmet
The Bell Super Air MIPS MTB Helmet combines state of the art protection, excellent ventilation and comfort in a trail-styled package. The FLEX Spherical + MIPS technology protect the head against all kinds of impacts, including rotation forces, by allowing the helmet to twist around without transmitting those forces to the wearer. This concept is supplemented by the Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell design and Progressive Layering which uses various densities of EPS bonded to the shell, creating a stronger helmet that better absorbs impacts.
18 helmet vents and 4 Brow Ports keep the air flowing over the head, with the Overbrow Ventilation feature adding cooling air into the helmet via the internal air-channel matrix. A Sweat Guide pad keeps perspiration from obscuring the view of the trail ahead and the GoggleGuide adjustable visor allows for either goggles or sunglasses to be used. If more extreme terrain is being tackled, then there is the option to add a Chin Bar (sold separately) for greater protection.
- FLEX Spherical + MIPS: Comprehensive energy management. Flex Spherical enhances the ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts and rotational impacts
- Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- Progressive Layering: a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energy after an impact
- GoogleGuide adjustable visor accommodates both goggles and glasses
- 18 helmet vents, 4 Brow Ports
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Float Fit (integrated with MIPS) with rubber adjustment dial
- Optional Chin Bar (sold separately)