Bell Z20 MIPS Road Helmet
Utilising informed knowledge of impact management and optimised aerodynamic performance, Bell has crafted the Z20 MIPS Road Helmet with progressive layering to truly protect your head when you need it most. A combination of EPS hard-shelled foam and integrated MIPS delivers multi-density capability in a compact shape and sleek aesthetic, without neglecting ventilation. MIPS boasts ultra-quick activation to protect your head from angled impacts that are most likely to cause brain injuries, enabling the head to move independently from the helmet and reducing rotational motion to the brain.
The Overbrow Ventilation draws air through the intake ports and over the head for optimised airflow, whilst the Sweat Guide draws moisture away from eyes and eyewear to keep vision unclouded. The X-Static padding further improves helmet comfort with its quick-drying capability and silver fibres, which boast antimicrobial properties to diminish bacteria and fungi that can cause odour.
For a superior fit without losing out on performance, the Float Fit Race system offers three-way adjustment for a versatile fit on any head shape or size. Alter height, pad width and tension to find your perfect fit with this top-end helmet.
- Float Fit Race offers a custom fit at the highest performance with three-way adjustability
- Integrated MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- No-Twist Tri-Glides keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Overbrow Ventilation ushers in cool air and pushes it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Sweat Guide keeps moisture away from eyes and eyewear
- X-Static padding woven with real silver fibres inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi
Bell Z20 MIPS Road Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.