Beryl Pixel Light Set
The fantastic Pixel Light Set from Beryl is ideal for using in addition to your primary bike lights, offering additional visibility while on the road or trail. Both of the lights included are lightweight and versatile, allowing you to shine red or white light from either unit. This added versatility means you can use the lights to best suit the conditions.
There are four modes to choose from - two red and two white - so you can choose between steady and flashing. Battery life is impressive too, with a full charge lasting up to ten hours. When 85% depleted, there's a power save mode for two hours of light to get you home.
In the pack: 2 x Beryl Pixel lights / 2 x micro USB charging cables / 2 x multi-mounts / 2 x silicone straps / 2 x velcro multi-straps
- Value pack of two highly versatile Pixel lights
- Two-in-one lights that can be either red or white
- Up to ten hours on a single charge
- Modes: Steady / Heartbeat Flashing (white and red)
- Mount to your bike, bag, helmet or even arm for cycling, walking and running with the multi-functional clip
- Seamed polymer, waterproof construction
- Check your power with one click
- USB charge: 50% in one hour, 100% in four hours
- Power save mode: Two hours of light at 85% depletion
- Dimensions per unit: 48mm x 32mm x 15mm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 18 grams each
- In the box: 2 x Pixel lights / 2 x micro USB charging cables / 2 x multi-mounts / 2 x silicone straps / 2 x velcro multi-straps