Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Bikepack Tent
With a compact, lightweight design and easy setup, the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Bikepack Tent makes an excellent choice for two-wheeled multi-day trips, be them on or off-road. The included stuff sack with and daisy-chain webbing system allow you to attach the tent to handlebars, panniers or a saddlebag, or it will fit well into a backpack.
Designed for two people, the main body of the tent maximises space and storage, and over the two side doors are awning vestibules to keep you covered from the elements and add some living space. There are also places externally to attach a helmet and dry clothes.
The Copper Spur offers protection from the rain thanks to a waterproof coating on the fly and floor and taped seams, while the main compartment is made from a ripstop fabric and breathable mesh.
- 12" Shortstik Pole set fits handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saves space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff sack with daisy-chain webbing system
- Proprietary ultralight Nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture resistance
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipr door with easy-grip zip pulls on two doors and two awning-style vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Ease of entry with dual zip door and quick reach-through access using only one zip, stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door-keeper on the tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilising dead space above your feet or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts (purchased separately), accessories and mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent with low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and colour-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Fly and floor: Proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier water-repellent silicone treated Nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and 1200mm waterproof, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: Breathable proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier Nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system
- Footprint sold separately
- Eight 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included
- Packed dimensions: 18 x 34cm / 7" x 13.5"
- Floor area: 2.7m² / 29ft²
- Head height: 102cm / 40"
- Vestibule area (x2): 0.8m² / 9ft²
- Number of seasons: 3
- Number of doors: 2
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Trail - 1330 grams / 2lb 15oz; packed - 1590 grams / 3lb 8oz; fast fly - 1160 grams / 2lb 9oz