Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Bikepack Tent
If you're travelling on two wheels, then the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Bikepack Tent is a comfortable and practical option for overnight stays. Designed to keep weight and packed dimensions to a minimum, you can attach this tent to the handlebars, panniers or saddlebag of drop or flat bar bikes. The daisy-chain webbing on the included stuff sack gives you plenty of mounting flexibility.
No matter the conditions, this three-season tent will give you the protection you need. The main body is constructed from tough Nylon and a breathable mesh, while the outer fly and floor use a light, double ripstop, water-repellent Nylon with an additional waterproof coating.
Pitching is quick and easy, with pre-cut guylines and tensioners, and there are two side access doors along with two awning-style vestibules, meaning you can cook, sort kit, or just relax in the shade. The outer has places to attach a helmet as well as clothes that may need drying out overnight, and inside there are multiple pockets and loops to keep everything you need within easy reach.
- 12" Shortstik Pole set fits handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saves space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff sack with daisy-chain webbing system
- Proprietary ultralight Nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture resistance
- Smooth-closing, dual-zip door with easy-grip zip pulls on two doors and two awning-style vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zips
- Ease of entry with dual zip door and quick reach-through access using only one zip, stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door-keeper on the tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilising dead space above your feet or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts (purchased separately), accessories and mtnGLO® Tent and Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent with low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and colour-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Fly and floor: Proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier water-repellent silicone treated Nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and 1200mm waterproof, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: breathable proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier Nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system
- Footprint sold separately
- Eight 6" Dirt Dagger™ UL Stakes included
- Packed dimensions: 18 x 34cm / 7" x 13.5"
- Floor area: 3.8m² / 41ft²
- Head height: 109cm / 43"
- Vestibule area (x2): 0.8m² / 9ft²
- Number of seasons: 3
- Number of doors: 2
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Trail - 1670 grams / 3lb 11oz; packed - 1930 grams / 4lb 4oz; fast fly - 1470 grams / 3lb 4oz