Big Agnes Insulated Q Core SLX Small Sleeping Pad
The three-season Big Agnes Insulated Q Core SLX Small Sleeping Pad is light, tough and packs down small for easy carrying and storage. Inflation is a breeze thanks to the high volume valve and included up-cycled inflation sack, and an interior antimicrobial treatment prevents the growth of microorganisms. On cooler nights you'll appreciate the PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation that, together with a heat reflective barrier, helps to trap body heat for comfort as the mercury drops. The top layer of the pad is quilted for a soft, cushioned feel.
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- High volume valve with micro-adjustments makes for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Durable, super-light double rip-stop Nylon fabric
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for weld strength and ultimate dependability
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow it is recommended to add a closed-cell foam pad
- R-Value: 3.2, three-season pad
- Dimensions: 50 x 168cm / 20" x 66"
- Dimensions (rolled): 10 x 18cm / 4" x 7"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 482 grams / 17oz
- Includes: Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, 3M repair patches and pad inflation sack made from upcycled excess pad material