Big Agnes Pluton UL 40 Long Sleeping Bag
When you want to travel fast and light, be that by foot or on a bike, the Big Agnes Pluton UL 40 Long Sleeping Bag is ideal. It's super-light at just 510 grams and can be packed down small to fit in a pack. The shell and lining are constructed from 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum Nylon, fine yarns that allow the inner insulation - 850 fill DownTek™ - to loft, for maximum thermal efficiency. An ergonomic foot-box construction further helps to maximise loft.
A minimalist hood is included for good coverage as the mercury drops, and it can be cinched and un-cinched using the cord lock. There's a two-way, full-length zip that allows you to regulate your temperature or open the bag fully for use as a quilt.
- Highly compressible, crazy-light minimalist mummy bag for your fast and light adventures in warm temperatures
- Minimalist hood with drawcord
- Low-profile cord lock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Full-length zipper can be opened up for quilt use and provides easy temperature regulation
- 178cm / 70" YKK #3 locking zipper
- Ergonomic foot-box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper garage
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Shell and lining are Pertex® Quantum Nylon rip-stop
- 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure made from incredibly fine yarns, making a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft and maximise thermal efficiency
- 850 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® certified PFOA and PFOS-free water-repellent chemistry
- Sleeping bag type: Traditional mummy
- Compressed bag size: 11 x 13cm / 4.5" x 5"
- Stuff sack size: 15 x 27cm / 6" x 10"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 510 grams / 1lb 2oz (bag); 283 grams / 10oz (fill)
- Includes: Storage sack and stuff sack