Blackburn Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump
Designed for the rider who needs to mount up tubeless tyres in a hurry, the Blackburn Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump is a clever and trusty home floor pump that's sure to serve all your inflation needs.
With a button switching the flow of air from the tank to the valve chuck, you can pressurise the aluminium barrel with a simple touch, helping hit those high pressures you need to seat tubeless setups. Once filled, tap the button once more, and the canister will empty itself into your tyres, leaving you the ability to simply pump up to your desired remaining pressure using the large 2.75-inch gauge.
Working with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves, this pump is versatile and practical. With a 1.2 metre hose enabling you to reach bikes on a bike rack.
- Two-position switch to charge or inflate
- Direct-to-valve technology lets you pump tyre instantly
- Includes riser bar with comfortable grips
- 31.8mm stem clamp accommodates your favourite handlebar
- Includes 1.2 metre (4ft) hose
- 2.75-inch top-mounted gauge lets you read pressure without stooping low
- A button on the pump head lets you micro-adjust pressure
- Works with Presta/Schrader/Dunlop valves with the flick of a lever
- Aluminium barrels
- Air Bleed button on the pump head to micro-adjust pressure
- Weight: 4.3Kg / 149.28 oz
- Size: 711mm x 279mm x 412mm / 28" x 11" x 16.25"
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.