BlueSeventy Helix Womens Wetsuit
The Helix is Blue Seventy’s top-end women's wetsuit. The buoyancy factor being 5-5-4 on the Helix means your torso and legs are lifted higher in the water, putting you in the perfect swim position for reducing drag through the water, which in turn improves your swim performance. It is designed for swimming endurance distances or for swimmers who will benefit from an improved position in the water purely from the buoyancy aids featured on this wetsuit.
Throughout the wetsuit flexibility is a key feature; it starts with 1mm 40 cell neoprene panels on the arm and underarm and 2mm on the back. Having this section of the wetsuit makes movement whilst swimming very comfortable and confident whilst feeling the freedom of movement with every stroke. This is helped along with the Torsional Stretch Technology. This wetsuit features a refined chest and core shape, a lowered neckline, a slimmer fit in critical areas for a more comfortable feel in the water. Other main features on the Helix include: Reverse zip for a more sure swim, and a quicker suit exit, along with reducing the need for a traditionally bulky collar improving your comfort, and making it easier to sight. Aqua Feel forearms are made with a permeable NeroTX fabric allowing the swimmer to feel the water through the suit. This increased awareness for the position of the arm in the water encourages better technique, greater power and reduces the risk of injury.
- Torsion Stretch Technology (TST): The distinct blue shoulders and back are designed to offer the ultimate flexibility throughout the full range of motion
- Distance per stroke: Improved panelling across the back increases reach to maximise distance per stroke
- Natural rotation: Updated panelling and construction methods enhance body rotation naturally
- Layered Insulation Foam Technology (LIFT): Ultra buoyant foam sandwiched between the outer and inner layers on the back of the legs improve body positioning
- Aqua Feel catch panels: Hydrophobic, permeable textile catch panels return the feel for the water
- The insides count: Extremely flexible, 100% nylon ultra-stretch jersey is lighter and stretchier compared to other suits
- Quick exit: Improved lower leg design decreases suit removal time to speed through transition
- Reverse zip: Eliminates chafing at the neck due to the position of the zip head and allows for a lower more comfortable collar
- Yamamoto Neoprene