Bontrager Aeolus Elite 35 Disc Clincher Wheelset
Bontrager's Aeolus Elite 35 Disc Clincher Wheelset optimises weight, strength and stiffness thanks to the OCLV Carbon construction, while a D3 Dual Directional Design profile contributes to aerodynamics, minimising drag. The 35mm deep rim is designed for tube-type and tubeless setups and if you decide to convert to the latter, you can take advantage of lower rolling resistance, improved comfort and a lower risk of punctures. Laced to the Bontrager hubs using 24 spokes front and rear, the entire build ensures efficient power transfer and a responsive ride so you can put all your power down and chase those PRs and podium positions.
- Bontrager Aeolus Elite 35 Disc Clincher Wheelset
- TLR rim strip
- TLR valves
- Traditional rim strip
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) clincher wheelset
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tyre-leading and rim-leading edge
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- No rider weight limit
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rim Construction: OCLV Carbon
- Rim Depth: 35mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27mm
- Spokes: Spokes: Grand Strada spokes / hex alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24 (front and rear)
- Hubs: Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3-pawl hub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Front Axle: 12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 745 grams (front) / 940 grams (rear) / 1685 grams (wheelset)
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.