Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Wheelset
Bontrager's Aeolus Elite 50 is a tubeless-ready clincher wheelset designed for disc brake setups. It's aimed at riders looking for wheels that are fast and aerodynamic, yet strong and durable while keeping weight to a minimum. The rim is 50mm deep, constructed from OCLV Carbon and uses a D3 Dual Directional Design profile to minimise drag, slicing through the wind but remaining stable when that wind is hitting you from the side. The combination of this rim and the 24 Grand Strada spokes creates a rigid construction that effortlessly translates your watts into speed, and the Bontrager 3-pawl hub rolls smooth and engages fast for a responsive ride feel.
- Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Wheelset
- TLR rim strip
- TLR valves
- Traditional rim strip
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) clincher wheelset
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tyre-leading and rim-leading edge
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- No rider weight limit
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rim Construction: OCLV Carbon
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27mm
- Spokes: Spokes: Grand Strada spokes / hex alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24 (front and rear)
- Hubs: Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3-pawl hub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Front Axle: 12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 760 grams (front) / 970 grams (rear) / 1730 grams (wheelset)
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.