Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Rear Wheel
With the Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Rear Wheel, you can benefit from performance innovations straight from the top of Bontrager's premium Aeolus XXX family, at a price point that won't break the bank.
Constructed from OCLV Pro carbon, this wheel remains remarkably lightweight while the DT Aerolite spokes ensure longlasting durability. The rim has been built using Trek's D3 Dual Directional Design technology, which helps to reduce drag and enhance aerodynamic performance. This wheel is compatible with clincher tyres and comes TLR tubeless ready, so you can easily make the upgrade.
Wheels have always been the first place to look when it comes to making upgrades to a bike, and the Aeolus Pro 5s are a great place to start. Delivering superb aerodynamic performance, excellent durability, and a featherlight weight - all whilst remaining at an affordable price point - makes the Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Rear Wheel a surefire performance upgrade for any rider.
Includes: TLR rim strip / TLR valve / valve core removal tool / traditional rim strip
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer, 19.5 mm inner width)
- DT Aerolite spokes with Alpina locking nipples
- Confidence inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Size: 700c
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Cassette compatibility: 11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- Quick-release axle
- Weight: 900g
- Includes: TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip