Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Wheelset
The Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Wheelset combines flat out speed with great power transfer, and a carbon layup that optimises durability with minimal weight penalty. The TLR rims are tubeless-ready, so you can really make the most of the 19.5mm internal width by running large volume tubeless tyres at lower pressure.
Constructed from an OCLV Pro carbon layup, the rims have a 50mm depth; considered by many to be the goldilocks profile as it combines lightness with aerodynamics so you can reap the benefits on any parcours. This wheelset features a confidence-inspiring brake track, which performs excellently even in wet conditions.
Includes: TLR rim strip / TLR valve / valve core removal tool / traditional rim strip
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro carbon rim offers an optimised blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for easy transition to a tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheelset
- 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width)
- DT Aerolite spokes with Alpina locking nipples
- Confidence-inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat
- Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl rear freehub
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Size: 700c
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- Quick-release axle
- Weight: 705 grams (front), 900 grams (rear), 1605 grams (wheelset)
- Includes TLR rim strips, TLR valves, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strips
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.