Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Wheelset
The Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Wheelset combines flat out speed with great power transfer, and a carbon layup that optimises durability with minimal weight penalty. The TLR rims are tubeless-ready, so you can really make the most of the 19.5mm internal width by running large volume tubeless tyres at lower pressure.
Constructed from an OCLV Pro carbon layup, the rims have a 50mm depth; considered by many to be the goldilocks profile as it combines lightness with aerodynamics so you can reap the benefits on any parcours. This wheelset features a confidence-inspiring brake track, which performs excellently even in wet conditions.
Includes: TLR rim strip / TLR valve / valve core removal tool / traditional rim strip
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro carbon rim offers an optimised blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for easy transition to a tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheelset
- 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width)
- DT Aerolite spokes with Alpina locking nipples
- Confidence-inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat
- Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl rear freehub
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Size: 700c
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- Quick-release axle
- Weight: 705 grams (front), 900 grams (rear), 1605 grams (wheelset)
- Includes TLR rim strips, TLR valves, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strips