Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Disc Clincher Wheelset
Bontrager’s Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Disc Clincher Wheelset uses a D3 Dual Directional Design profile to reduce drag on both the tyre-leading and rim-leading edge. Furthermore, the 50mm deep OCLV carbon rim also has a 19.5mm internal width which allows the tyre to sit in a U-shape rather than being pinched into the rim bed, giving more volume and improving grip and comfort thanks to the shorter, wider contact patch. The included TLR (tubeless ready) rim strips and valves allow the wheels to be set up tubeless for better puncture resistance and handling.
Compatible with SRAM and Shimano cassettes and Centre Lock rotors, the rear hub features a 24 point, three pawl engagement system for rapid pick up and power transfer, with the stacked spoke lacing alignment leading to a stronger, stiffer wheel.
TLR rim strips, TLR valves, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strips
- Tubeless-ready clincher wheelset
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite
- Spoke count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: Bontrager
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: Thru axle 100 x 12mm
- Rear axle: Thru axle 142 x 12mm
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm
- Claimed weight: 780 grams front, 940 grams rear
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM
- Includes: TLR rim strips, TLR valves, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strips
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.