Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Front Clincher Disc Wheel
A great all-rounder that is stiff, fast and light; introducing the Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Front Clincher Disc Wheel. A wider rim with a new shape means that the 47mm rim depth retains the crosswind stability of far shallower wheels. Wind tunnel tested to ensure you'll slice through the air and put in your best performances.
The DT Swiss internals makes for smooth and fast-rolling, and this is a stiff wheel that'll translate all your watts into speed. Designed for disc brakes, stopping is reliable and powerful, no matter the conditions, so you can tackle fast descents and technical circuits in complete confidence. This clincher wheel is tubeless-ready, and it's easy to convert and take advantage of the benefits that a tubeless setup brings.
- Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Front Disc Wheel
- TLR rim strip and valve stem
- Traditional tube-type rim strip
Please note, the manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) clincher
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Center Lock disc brake hubs with 12mm thru-axles
- Rim width (inner): 21mm
- Rim depth: 47mm
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Includes: TLR rim strip and valve stem along with traditional tube-type rim strip