Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 TLR Clincher Wheelset
The Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 TLR Clincher Wheelset boasts wind-cheating aerodynamic performance and a lightweight construction. By utilising their proprietary OCLV XXX carbon fibre layups, Bontrager has created a deep section clincher wheelset that can also climb and handle with agility, even in a crosswind.
The TLR rims mean you can set the wheels up tubeless, and enjoy the benefits of zero pinch flats and lower pressure for additional comfort. The 21mm wide rims cater to wider tyres too, so you can mix comfort with aerodynamics. The Laser Control Track braking surface offers excellent stopping power, even in wet conditions while the laser-etched graphics ensure no extra weight is added by decals, for the lightest construction possible.
Includes: TLR rim strips and valve stems; Black Prince Carbon brake pads; quick release skewers; traditional rim strips.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Bontrager OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high-temperature resins together with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces crosswind force, allowing for a deeper and faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- The 60mm rim depth provides blistering speed with unmatched stability for rider confidence
- Tubeless Ready (TLR), with 21mm inner rim width for enhanced tyre support
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and a reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement on rear hub
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Cassette compatibility: 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Rim depth: 60mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Quick-release axles
- Includes: TLR rim strips and valve stems, Black Prince Carbon brake pads, quick release skewers and traditional rim strips
- Valve compatibility: Presta
- Weight: Front 695 grams, rear 835 grams (wheelset 1530 grams)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.