Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 TLR Disc Clincher Wheelset
The Aeolus XXX 6 TLR is a deep section disc brake specific clincher wheelset that utilises Bontrager's superb OCLV carbon layup for a lightweight construction. That means you can make the most of these wheels whether you're racing the crit circuit or on a long climb in the alps.
The 21mm internal width of the TLR rim allows for the installation of wider tyres, whether you opt to go tubeless or not. If you do, you'll get improved comfort as you can run lower pressures without suffering a pinch flat. Crosswind performance is excellent thanks to the Speed Stability Shaping incorporated in the rim profile.
These wheels are compatible with Centerlock disc brakes and SRAM/Shimano cassettes up to 11-speed.
Includes: TLR rim strips and valve stems; traditional rim strips.
- Bontrager OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high-temperature resins together with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces crosswind force, allowing for a deeper and faster profile
- CenterLock disc brake hubs with front and rear 12mm thru-axles
- The 60mm rim depth provides blistering speed with unmatched stability for rider confidence
- Tubeless Ready (TLR), with 21mm inner rim width for enhanced tyre support
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and a reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement on rear hub
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Cassette compatibility: 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Rim depth: 60mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Quick-release axles
- Includes: TLR rim strips and valve stems, traditional rim strips
- Valve compatibility: Presta
- Weight: Front 730 grams, rear 845 grams (wheelset 1575 grams)