Bontrager Cadence Spin Cycling Shoes
Designed to enhance rider performance on stationary bikes, the Bontrager Cadence Spin Cycling Shoes deliver the comfort and efficiency needed to improve your spin workouts. Studio ready, these shoes blend style with practicality and use two-bolt SPD style cleats. Suitable for more than just the ride, the trainer-inspired design is great for warm-up stretches and even more dynamic movements, with the breathable, mesh main material providing cooling airflow to keep your feet feeling fresh.
The slip-on design is cinched up by a BOA L6 dial, which permits simple, easy micro-adjustments to tune the fit to your personal preference. With a non-slip design, these shoes stay put through even high-tempo spin efforts, preventing movement in the heel for friction-free performance. Sturdy yet cushioned, they offer excellent traction and a responsive feel.
- inForm Athletic last offers a roomier fit for on- and off-bike comfort
- A single BOA L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- Mesh main material in the upper allows for maximum breathability
- A cushioned EVA foam midsole for all-day comfort
- A sturdy sole with great traction for excellent walkability
- Two-bolt SPD-style compatible (cleats and pedals sold separately)
- The slip-on construction makes for easy on-and-off and ensures that the neoprene tongue stays put
- The heel counter provides great heel lock for power transfer and prevents heel slip with a cats’ tongue material