Bontrager Circuit Road Cycling Shoes
For intermediate riders seeking a blend of comfort and performance, the Bontrager Circuit Road Cycling Shoes deliver on all accounts, ensuring a premium fit without the associated high price point. At the heart of this shoe's design, the stiff nylon composite Bronze series sole provides efficient power transfer for fast-paced cycling. For ease of use, these shoes are compatible with both two and three-bolt style cleats.
A secure fit is guaranteed, owing to the combination of a hook and loop toe strap and BOA L6 dial, which helps to prevent heel slip for a locked-in feel. To improve airflow, a perforated synthetic upper is used, and the inForm race fit is roomy to enhance comfort.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- A hook-and-loop toe strap allows adjustments for a better and more comfortable fit
- Perforations on synthetic mesh and TPU uppers provide superior breathability
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- Stiffness index - 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt and two-bolt (SPD-style) cleats (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)