Bontrager Comp VR-S Aluminium Road Handlebar
Durable, stiff and comfortable; the Bontrager Comp VR-S Aluminium Road Handlebar offers great value for money. Bontrager's Variable Radius - Short (VR-S) shape offers a shallower drop and a shorter reach, which is perfectly suited to riders who prefer a less aggressive position. This shape also makes rapid transitions between the hoods, tops and drops easier.
The custom-butter 6061-T6 alloy construction is stiff and durable while the black shot peened finish is durable against knocks and scuffs. The laser-etched brake lever position indicators allow you to perfectly line up your brake levers and the range of widths available ensures you can find your perfect size.
- Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction
- Variable Radius- Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimised for riders who prefer a less aggressive position
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Shot peened finish increases fatigue life
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Selection of widths available measured centre-to-centre
- 118mm drop
- 81mm reach
- Compatible with 31.8mm stem clamps
- Weight: 301g (40cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.