Bontrager Elite 17 Degree Stem
Optimise your position on the bike with the Bontrager Elite 17 Degree Stem. It can be flipped up or down and is available in various lengths. Constructed from alloy, the stem is strong and light, and can be used safely with carbon handlebars. The Blendr mono base and mounts are included so you can completely integrate your accessories - lights, computers and others - to keep the cockpit neat.
- Blendr Elite allows seamless accessory integration
- 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight
- Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
- Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec
- Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes
- Suitable for both MTB and road use
- Steerer outer diameter: 28.6mm (1-1/8")
- Angle: +/- 17 degrees
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Includes: Blendr mono base and accessory mounts
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.