Bontrager Flare RT 2 Rear Light
The new Bontrager Flare RT 2 Rear Light represents 3 years of microstudies to fine-tune the rear light beam focus, flash, lumen output, orientation and even the LED colour. Flare RT’s flash pattern now features an even more powerful 90 Lumen max burst in its interruptive flash pattern to be better noticed by other users of the road - visible from over 2 km away. Connect the Flare RT to your Garmin Edge computer and the Bontrager Light Control App for battery status and control.
Be seen in daylight and in the dark with the Bontrager Flare RT 2 Rear Light. Outputting a maximum of 90 lumens, the battery will last a claimed 6-hours of continuous use. This second version is lighter and smaller than its predecessor yet packs more battery life and lumens. It includes a quick connect bracket that’s offset for proper orientation on an angled seatpost.
- 90 lumens = 6 hours
- 45 lumens = 12 hours
- 5 lumens = 15 hours
- 25 lumens = 4.5 hours
- 5 lumens = 13.5 hours
- Exposure Lights Flare RT 2 Rear Light
- Rear Quick Connect bracket
- Mini USB charging cable
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range for ultimate daytime visibility
- The interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 lumens for ultimate daytime visibility
- The integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on, battery status and control
- Flash modes: 90 lm-6 hrs, 45 lm-12 hrs, 5 lm-15 hrs
- Steady modes: 25 lm-4.5 hrs, 5 lm-13.5 hrs
- Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating
- Battery-save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5%
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery: 420Li-Poly
- Weight: 40g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.