Bontrager Ion 200 RT / Flare RT2 Light Set
By combining the Ion 200 RT and the Flare RT2 into the Ion 200 RT / Flare RT2 Light Set Bontrager has produced a very convenient, simple and powerful way to stay visible even during daylight rides. The Ion 200 RT front light provides up to 200 lumens of power for 1.5 hours, or up to 30 hours of light if used in flashing mode. The Flare RT2 rear light will blast out 90 lumens of flashing light for six hours or up to 30 hours in night time flash mode.
With simple USB charging and the ability to connect to Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for battery status and wireless control, there is no excuse for running out of juice. Even so, the Flare RT2 has a battery save mode that clicks in at five percent power remaining to give 30 minutes illumination. Easily mounted to helmet, frame or handlebar, and round seatposts, the Ion 200 RT / Flare RT2 Light Set offers great visibility and safety for any commute or training ride.
- The Ion 200 RT Front and Flare RT2 Rear Lights offer a range of modes and excellent daytime visibility
- True DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) designed with specific focus, flash, and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day - up to 2km away
- Integrated light sensors auto-adjust brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control
- Confidently ride through wet conditions with updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating
- Rear light features a Battery Save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5%
- Front light easily attaches to your handlebar, helmet or bike mount, rear light to round seatposts
- Blendr compatible (bar mount available to purchase separately)
- Ion 200 RT Front Light
- Flare RT Rear Light
- Front and rear Quick Connect brackets
- Micro USB charging cables
- Light source: High power CREE LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 200 (front) / 90 (rear)
- Modes: Front - five 200 lumens-1.5 hours, 100 lumens-3 hours, 5 lumens-14.5 hours, Night Flash-30 hours, Day Flash-12 hours
- Run time: Front - 200 lumens-1.5 hours, 100 lumens-3 hours, 5 lumens-14.5 hours, Night Flash-30 hours, Day Flash-12 hours / rear flash modes - 90 lumens-6 hours, 45 lumens-12 hours, 5 lumens-15 hours / rear steady modes: 25 lumens-4.5 hours, 5 lumens-13.5 hours
- Battery: 420Li-Poly (USB charging)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 40 grams (each light)
- Please note: These lights are not compatible with aero handlebars and seatposts
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.