Bontrager Kovee XXX Carbon 29" MTB TLR Disc Brake Front Wheel
Bringing together a durable OCLV XXX Carbon rim, a DT Swiss 240 hub and premium DT Swiss Aerolite spokes makes the Kovee XXX Carbon 29" MTB TLR Disc Brake Front Wheel from Bontrager the go-to option for both top-level cross-country racing or an upgrade.
The rim has a 29mm internal width that allows the tyre to be run with less volume for better traction and comfort whilst the 28mm rim depth will give you better handling with more confidence and stability. Lower pressures can be achieved more easily by setting up tubeless.
A DT Swiss 240 hub offers instant and smooth engagement when the pawls interact with the 54-tooth drive ring, resulting in faster acceleration and power when required. The DT Swiss Aerolite spokes shave some weight off and provide durability and strength to a crucial part of the build, with the Boost hub wider bracing adding strength and stiffness to the ride.
- Includes TLR rim strip
- TLR tape
- TLR valve
- Valve core removal tool
- Constructed with OCLV XXX Carbon offering strength and durability with incredibly low weight
- DT Swiss 240s hubs with 54-tooth engagement for smooth and fast power transfer
- Centerlock disc with DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Boost 110 provides a wider bracing angle and dramatically increases wheel stiffness
- Can be set up tubeless with rim strips or rim tape
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: OCLV XXX Carbon
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 34mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite spokes with Alpina alloy locking hex-head nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Bontrager DT Swiss 240s with 54-tooth engagement, width - 110mm
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: Bontrager Race XXX Lite DT240, width - 110mm x 15mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 2.3” - 2.6”
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 590 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".