Bontrager Line Elite Dropper Seatpost
Dropper seatposts are essential for riding technical trails with more confidence and speed, and the Line Elite Dropper Seatpost from Bontrager is an option well worth considering. It now requires 20% less force to lower it and is supplied with an under-bar remote lever that is compatible with MatchMaker and Shimano I-Spec II and all necessary cabling for routing internally. The head features a 0mm offset and a 2-bolt head with micro-adjustment so that the perfect angle is easy to dial in and the air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge also offers huge adjustability for every rider.
- Cable-actuated under-bar lever compatible with MatchMaker and Shimano I-Spec II
- Infinitely adjustable air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge with 20% reduction in compression force
- Pierced-head design allows riders to run a longer travel post with shorter overall lengths
- The 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheels
- On-Bar Universal Lever sold separately
- The frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
- Offset: 0mm
- Length: 130mm drop - 400mm, 150mm drop - 440mm, 170mm drop - 480mm
- Includes cable, housing and 1x under-bar remote lever
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 31.6mm x 400mm x 130mm - 525 grams, 31.6mm x 440mm x 150mm - 555 grams, 31.6mm x 480mm x 170mm - 583 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.