Bontrager Line Pro MTB Flat Pedals
The Line Pro MTB Flat Pedals from Bontrager have a 6061-T6 aluminium body for durability and 10 replaceable pins per side for excellent traction in all conditions whether your bike's rolling or in the air. Pin placement and height can be customised to personal preference and the sealed cartridge bearings ensure smooth, efficient spinning. The pedals can be installed and removed with a 6mm hex or 15mm pedal spanner for greater convenience.
- Durable 6061-T6 aluminium body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence
- Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings
- Replaceable steel traction pins with tunable placement and contact height
- Install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal spanner
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 420 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.