Bontrager Pro Quick Cleat Seatpack Medium
Simple but essential additions for riders looking to remain self-supported out on the road, the Bontrager Pro Quick Cleat Seatpack Medium offers the rider a safe and super secure storage area for keeping important tools, accessories, and items that can potentially rescue your ride.
With a capacity of 940cc, this saddle bag offers a Goldilocks level of storage - not too big, not too small, this bag is plenty big enough to fit your inner tube, pump, tyre levers and a multitool, meaning that you can keep from weighing down your jersey. Water-resistant, this nylon saddlebag offers a supremely strong and durable exterior layer, more than capable of putting up with your life on the road.
Attaching to your saddle rails by means of a Quick Cleat connection, this saddle bag sits entirely fixed in place, without the possibility of sway or swing loosening the connection over time. Making sure that you can power ahead without worry about whether your tools are still in tow, this bag allows you to face any situation out on the road, whilst also allowing you to not worry about it happening.
- Cargo Capacity: 0.93L / 57 cu in
- Dimensions: 16.5 cm length x 8.5 cm width x 8.5 cm height
- Fibre content: 84.1% Nylon PU coating/15.9% Hypalon
- Quick cleat seat pack use the Interchange Quick Cleat for attachment to most saddle rails
- Main opening gusset keeps contents in place
- Water-resistant zip
- Keeps items safely stowed on your ride