Bontrager Pro Quick Cleat (Small) Seatpack
When riding out into the unknown, making sure that you've got the necessary tools to make a roadside repair is a point of critical importance. With your jersey bulging with gels, warmers and jackets though, you're going to need to find somewhere else to stow your pump and inner tubes, and that's where the Bontrager Pro Quick Cleat Seatpack comes in.
Connecting with ease and absolute security to your saddle rails thanks to its quick cleat connection, this saddle pack assures you of a strong, solid and safe connection, meaning that you can ride as hard as you wish without fear of your saddle pack detaching. Modestly sized but spacious enough to contain the essential items for repairing a puncture or the like.
A water-resistant zip and tough nylon material construction proving a high resistance option for this seat pack, you can be sure of a long-lasting case for covering the real ground.
- Cargo Capacity: 0.65L / 40 cu in
- Dimensions: 14.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 7 cm (LxWxH)
- Quick cleat seat pack use the Interchange Quick Cleat for attachment to most saddle rails
- Elastic band on bottom for mini pump on
- Main opening gusset keeps contents in place
- Rests steadfast on your ride
- Water-resistant zip
- Keeps items safely stowed on your ride