Bontrager SE6 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre
Utilising Bontrager’s most dynamic tread dedicated to trail and enduro, the SE6 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre delivers exceptional traction for high-level racing performance, with its chunky deep tread pattern giving you full confidence cornering at a fast pace on rough terrain.
The tyre is constructed with various layers to offer durability and strength in all conditions. A super-grippy TM-Grip compound creates its profile with a 2-3 alternating centre tread design working in sync with sturdy side tread to ensure confidence when digging in deep throughout the trail.
Underneath the aggressive exterior is a layer of strong, durable core strength casing to add protection throughout the centre and the sidewalls to prevent any punctures. There is an option to go tubeless, which can be easily set up for a high level of puncture protection.
- Clincher, tubeless-ready tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Tyre size: 29” x 2.5”
- Tread per inch: 120 TPI
- Compound: 50a
- Folding tyre
- Aggressive tread for trail and enduro delivering durable traction in all conditions
- Dynamic two/three centre tread with biting side knobs for confident traction in all conditions
- TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Durable and strong core strength casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Maximum pressure: 40 psi
- European tyre conversion: 64-622
- Sealant volume: 90ml
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 1045 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".