Bontrager Solstice MIPS Helmet
Bontrager’s Solstice MIPS Helmet offers a great value way to benefit from an advanced safety feature; the Multi-directional Impact Protection System. This helps dissipate the rotational forces caused by glancing or oblique impacts that can cause damage to the brain. It achieves this by having an extra layer which allows the helmet to rotate without transmitting that movement to the head.
The Headmaster fit system is operated using a dial at the rear of the helmet, adjusting the circumference, keeping it secure on the head whilst the straps are kept adjusted and tidy with the LockDown dividers and a Fidlock magnetic buckle. Large vents and channels keep cooling air flowing over the head and the internal wicking pads are removable and washable.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Fidlock magnetic buckle fastens effortlessly for a quick, secure fit
- The intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Built-in and removable visor options give two choices for constant coverage
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over the head
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads for added comfort
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
Bontrager Solstice MIPS Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.