Bontrager Sonic Womens Road Shoes
For comfort and performance on a budget, the Sonic Women's Road Shoes from Bontrager are hard to beat. Packed with features usually reserved for models twice the price or more, this is a competitive piece of kit that performs beyond its price point.
The inForm Race last is cut to provide a little more room than all-out race shoes, delivering a nice combination of performance and comfort. This is echoed in the moderate sole stiffness, coming in at 7 out of 14 on Bontrager's index, the soles are stiff enough to deliver your power, but not at the expense of comfort. The PowerTruss nylon sole is cleverly engineered to strip back any unnecessary material, keeping the construction lightweight.
The Boa L6 closure mechanism has a micro-adjustable dial so you can apply the perfect amount of tension on your foot. Compatible with three-bolt cleats, these are versatile shoes that fit the majority of clipless road pedal systems.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- The PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Boa L6 dial for precise adjustment
- Stiffness index - 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt cleat road pedal systems
- The women-specific design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
Bontrager Sonic Womens Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.