Bontrager Verse Comp Saddle
The Bontrager Verse Comp Saddle is a versatile choice, well-suited to a range of riding disciplines, with a full cut-out reducing pressure on sensitive soft tissues. Incorporating Bontrager's extensive biomechanical research into the design, both performance and comfort are maximised. The shell is strong and compliant while keeping the weight low, and there's plenty of adjustment possible in the rail clamping area to perfectly dial in your position. Compatible with a Blendr accessory mount, you can neatly attach a Flare rear light if required (both purchased separately).
- Saddle design supports riders of all genders in a performance riding position on road and mountain bikes
- Full saddle cutout minimises soft tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- F-24 (soft touch) cover
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts (available separately) cleanly integrate a Flare rear light
- Rail material: Chromoly
- Rail dimensions: Round 7x7mm (standard)
- Saddle length: 270mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 304 grams (270mmx135mm) / 307 grams (270mmx145mm) / 321 grams (270mmx155mm) / 327 grams (270mmx165mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.