Bontrager XXX Ltd MTB Shoes
Born to please the most demanding of cross-country racers, the Bontrager XXX Ltd MTB Shoes feature an OCLV carbon sole to enhance power transfer, for when every millisecond counts. Ergonomically designed, the high-performance fit is impressively comfortable and sees an asymmetrical design and unique lace routing system to reduce pressure on top of the foot.
For a touch of luxury, the TPU upper material offers supreme breathability and support, whilst remaining lightweight. Dual BOA IP1 dials allow for zone-specific fit customisation, and a no-slip heel lining prevents unwanted movement within the shoe.
- Minimal weight, maximum stiffness
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Dual, independent BOA IP1 dials for precise, zone-specific fit adjustments
- Lightweight and luxurious TPU upper material for supportive comfort and perfect perforation pattern for breathability
- Stiffness index 14 of 14
- Asymmetrical design and superior lace routing system reduces top-of-foot pressure while providing a more secure fit
- External heel cups and no-slip heel lining prevent slippage and chafing while reacting to your movements more quickly
- Durable GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and fights debris