Bontrager XXX MTB Shoes
The XXX MTB Shoes are Bontrager's lightest off-road shoes yet and are packed with technology to improve comfort and performance. The OCLV carbon sole is as stiff as they come, ensuring all your power is translated to speed on the trails, while a TPU upper brings breathability to keep your feet cool, in addition to supportive comfort. The laces are designed to prevent excess pressure, with an asymmetrical routing system that's tightened by two independent Boa dials. Your feet won't slip when you put in sudden bursts of power thanks to external heel cups and an internal heel lining. With a rubberised GnarGuard coating, these shoes are built to last, while Tachyon rubber lugs provide extra traction when you need to jump off for obstacles.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Dual, independent Boa IP1 dials for precise, zone-specific fit adjustments
- Lightweight and luxurious TPU upper material for supportive comfort and a perfect perforation pattern for breathability
- Stiffness index 14 of 14
- Asymmetrical design and superior lace routing system reduces top-of-foot pressure while providing a more secure fit
- External heel cups and no-slip heel lining prevent slippage and chafing while reacting to your movements more quickly
- Durable GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Cleat compatibility: SPD 2-bolt
Bontrager XXX MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".