Brooks Bedlam Running Shoes
The highly responsive DNA AMP midsole cushioning in the Brooks Bedlam Running Shoes not only protects your feet from the rigours of pounding the pavement, but it also controls your impact, captures energy and returns it to help boost your stride efficiency. All-new GuideRails proactively align your feet so that heel and shin rotation is reduced, and this, in turn, protects injury-prone knees. A hammock saddle help to secure the foot, eliminating hotspots, and a premium Fit Knit hugs close to the contours of your foot delivering support and comfort.
- GuideRail technology reduces heel and shin rotation for improved knee stability
- Hammock saddle secures foot
- Fit Knit upper hugs the contours of your feet
- DNA AMP cushioning protects from impact and returns energy
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Weight: 11.2 ounces / 317.5 grams (per shoe)
- Arch: Medium / high
- Experience type: Cushion
- Technology: GuideRails
- Use: Road running
Brooks Bedlam Running Shoes 2019 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.