Brooks Ghost 15 Womens Running Shoes
One of Brooks' most popular models, the Ghost 15s are womens road running shoes that offer high levels of cushioning and neutral support. They use lighter cushioning in the midsole than their predecessor; DNA LOFT v2, which delivers an incredibly smooth and comfortable ride. Combined with a Segmented Crash Pad, transitions between landing and take off are also smoother and more natural feeling.
The engineered mesh upper is highly breathable, keeping the feet cool on hot days and through hard efforts, while a 3D Fit Print adds structure and support without compromising flexibility.
The use of recycled materials make these shoes a more environmentally friendly choice too.
- Engineered air mesh upper provides comfort and breathability with 3D Fit Print for added structure
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole has a unique balance of rubber, air, and a less dense, lighter foam for a plush feel
- Soft midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easy flow from landing to toe-off
- Neutral support
- 62.5% recycled materials in the upper
- Six plastic bottles diverted from landfill
- Carbon neutral product
- Surface: Road
- Midsole drop: 12mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 258 grams / 9.1oz (per shoe, size UK6)
Brooks Ghost 15 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".